A Free Embroidery Tutorial
- 8- 8 inch squares in coordinating colors
- 2 buttons
- 1 embroidery floss skein
- carbon paper
- sewing machine
- fiber fill
Instructions1. To start I sewed four the the squares together for the front. For the back I sewed four squares that were the same color.
2. Next with a word processing program (like word) I picked out which font I wanted and typed out the words I wanted. I chose the french script and I sized it to 104. I printed it off on a piece of paper.
3. Next I cut out the letters and I cut the carbon paper to fit the size of the cut out words, I etched the words, with the carbon paper onto the fabric where I wanted them placed. I found that it helped to pen down the paper and the carbon paper so it won't move.
5. When all the letters are covered. I sewed the front and back pieces together with the right sides facing each other. I left a small hole in one corner to flip the pillow right side out, and to stuff it.
6. Stuff the pillow. Sew up the whole with a wip stitch. and sew on the buttons on both sides of the pillow at the same time.
More Embroidery Projects You Would Like
Finding inspiration in nature
It is well with my soul